The teamWhere debt capital markets meets digital assets. A proven group of business builders who have the traditional capital markets expertise combined with institutional-grade digital asset experience required to develop a proper debt capital market.
- Maxime Boonen CEO and Co-Founder Before launching PV01, Max co-founded B2C2, a pioneering firm that propelled digital asset markets into the future. B2C2 was established in 2015 by two coders and traders, armed with a vision to unite Wall Street professionalism with bleeding edge blockchain automation. The firm was acquired by Japanese banking group SBI in 2020. Prior to establishing B2C2, Max was an interest rates trader at Goldman Sachs in London.
- Flavio Molendini CTO and Co-Founder Flavio is the co-founder of B2C2. His expertise lies in building high-performance and scalable systems for trading and market making. Prior to PV01, he designed and implemented trading platforms now known for their speed, reliability, and predictability. Combining a deep understanding of IT architecture, financial markets and the blockchain technological stack, Flavio is here to give PV01 the systems it deserves.
- Manuela Warnier Chief Operating Officer Manuela previously worked with Max and Flavio as B2C2’s Chief of Staff. Having joined the firm in early 2017, she helped to scale the company’s operations to over 100 people before joining an important crypto hedge fund. A self-directed and resourceful COO with 6+ years’ experience, she has successfully planned, managed and delivered diverse cross-functional projects. Manuela is an impactful networker and relationship builder with a growth mindset.
- Jan Wipplinger Head of Product Prior to joining PV01, Jan worked for Deutsche Bank as a Managing Director in the Global Markets business where he held various senior roles covering debt capital markets, fixed income and emerging markets in London and Asia Pacific. His 20 years of experience spent in the depth of the bond market will help PV01 to combine time-tested financial thinking with innovative blockchain technology to create value in capital markets for our clients.
- Sophia Shluger Chief Commercial Officer Prior to joining PV01, Sophia was Managing Director in Europe for Amber Group, a fintech unicorn and crypto native market maker. She was responsible for institutional expansion both in the UK and across EMEA. She is a Venture Partner at VNTR Capital, an investor syndicate, a financial services executive and a global business development professional with over 15 years of track record and deal-making experience from Goldman Sachs, XP, Santander Investment Securities and American Express, among others.
- Kristi Green Head of Legal Kristi is a Canadian/UK qualified finance lawyer with extensive experience in both debt capital markets and structured finance. Kristi has been involved in advising issuers and sponsors on the local laws applicable to structured debt transactions conducted via offshore SPVs. Through her multi-jurisdictional career spanning Canada, France, the UK, Cayman Islands and Ireland, Kristi has gained exposure to securities regulations and capital markets practice across the UK, European and North American markets.