Information is a key point to respect the fairness of the processing operation. Moreover, the right to be informed is a pre-requisite to all other data subjects' rights. In this context, the main quality of a good privacy statement is to provide essential easily readable information.
PV01 is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to it. As part of this fundamental obligation, PV01 is committed to the appropriate protection and use of personal data (sometimes also referred to as “personal information”).
1. About us
HDL MF SA (“PV01”) is a Belgian private company based in Brussels with company number 0793.243.927. The company was incorporated on the 3rd of November 2022.
- What personal information we collect and when and why we use it;
- How we share personal information within the company;
- Using cookies and other technologies;
- Carrying out direct marketing;
- Transferring personal information globally;
- How we protect and store personal information;
- Legal rights available to help manage your privacy; and
- How you can contact us.
2. Data Collection
- PV01 collects information about you if:
- You register with or use our Website or online services;
- You work with us as a service provider;
- We process and respond to your questions and/or inquiries,
- We deliver you newsletters, emails, or other communications relating to products and services that you may be interested in; or
- We provide you with any ICC services and products.
Personal information we collect will fall within one of the below:
- Your name and how to contact you – basic information about you, including your signature;
- Identification data including unique descriptors – Government issued identifiers, other unique identifiers such as date of birth, and personal descriptors that might identify you;
- Socio-demographic – includes details about your work or profession, nationality, education;
- Technical information – details about your devices and technology that you use to access our services, including IP address;
- Location – data we receive about where you are;
- Communications – information we capture through your communications with us, e.g. telephone conversations, emails and instant messaging; or
- Publicly available information – details that are in public records and information about you that is openly available on the internet.
3. Data Usage
Personal information we collect will be used for one or more of the following services:
A. To manage your relationship with PV01
- To manage our relationship with you or your business, for example how to best contact you;
- To develop new ways to meet our clients’ needs and to grow our business, for example by seeking client feedback or sharing market research;
- To develop and carry out marketing activities in order to keep our clients informed about
- our products and services; or
- To develop and manage our brand.
B. Crime prevention and detection
- To detect, investigate, report, and seek to prevent fraud, financial crime and anti-money laundering, for example through know-your-customer checks, AML screening and other identity checks; or
- To comply with other laws and regulations that apply to us.
4. Data Sharing
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server. We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Children’s Privacy
We do not accept users under the age of 21 and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 21. In the event that we learn we have inadvertently collected personal information from an individual under the age of 21, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information.
If you believe that we might have any information from an individual under 21, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. How you can contact us